- AI meaning “love” (愛藍)
- AIKA meaning “love song” (愛佳)
- AIKO meaning “child of love” (愛子)
- AKEMI meaning “bright beautiful” (明美)
- AYAKA meaning “colorful flower” (彩花)
- CHOUKO meaning “butterfly child” (蝶子)
- FUMIKO meaning “child of abundant beauty” (富美子)
- HOSHIKO meaning “star child” (星子)
- KIYOMI meaning “pure beauty” (清美)
- KUMIKO meaning “long-time beautiful child” (久美子)
- MAIKO meaning “child of dance” (舞子) .
- MICHIKO meaning “beautiful wise child” (美智子)
- MIU meaning “beautiful feather” (美羽) .
- SORA meaning “sky” (昊 / 空) – Japanese unisex name
- YOSHIKO meaning “child of goodness” (良子)
Here’s a unique idea inspired by the above!!
I did a quick search and couldn’t see anything I could point you to, hence I have created my own range of easily customizable baby gifts (adults items to follow) to make this really easy and accessible.
Below is the very first design!!
Add your baby name in Japanese Letters so Kawaii by JapaneseNames
View more Japanese baby names T-Shirts at zazzle.com
I have created a range of baby items with template fields that you simply edit with your desired details as follows:
Details re how to add your babies name in English AND Japanese Lettering are detailed in each items description, including an app which allows you to FIND the Japanese lettering version of your name.
I am designing some for you too!
My name in Japanese Kawaii tee by JapaneseNames
Look at Japan T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com
My name in Japanese Kawaii PinkyP Tee by JapaneseNames
Create customised t shirts online at zazzle.com
Add name in Japanese to badge with Kawaii animal by JapaneseNames
View more Japanese name badges Buttons
And Men and Boys too
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.